Re: Chev truck radiator

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: Re: Chev truck radiator
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:26:23 -0500
I had a 89 Probe radiator go. The plastic tank developed a crack. I looked into
a replacement tank,
but couldn't find one at the parts stores. The radiator shop told me that they
had rebuilt them in
the past but the tabs on the radiator core were prone to breaking, making it
difficult to get a good
seal between the tank and the core.

They advised me to get a replacement all metal radiator. Went back to the parts
store and got one
for $106.00.

Don Malling