Re: 2005 toyota tacoma

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2005 toyota tacoma
From: "Steven W. Reilly" <luckyone@sentex.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:13:09 -0500
That light comes on every 12-15k miles to remind you that it is past time
to change the oil.  The oil change tech is supposed to reset that button
every time they change the oil.  Some cars have a hidden switch somewhere
to reset the oil change timer.  In some other cars, it takes a certain
combination of turning on/off the ignition, flooring the gas pedal, or even
opening the drivers door!

No idea on the Tacoma

Steve