Re: Making a garage door

To: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Making a garage door
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:32:23 -0400
Pat,

Thanks for the encouragement!  Actually, I have extension springs on mine,
but it's basically the same situation.  If the weight changes a lot, I will
have to change the springs.  They make them in a variety of weight
ranges.  Since I already have a fairly heavy wood door, I'm hoping I won't
have that problem.  The dado idea sounds like a good one.  Like you said,
it shouldn't require much depth.

-Steve