agitene

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: agitene
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:20:35 -0400
Every six months or so someone asks what to use for parts cleaner solvent,
and agitene is always recommended by someone.  Well, I just went to buy
Super Agitene at my local Grainger, and I was told that it is no longer
available for sale in New York.  A revolting development!  A check of their
web page says it is restricted from sale in AZ, CA, DC, DE, MD, ME, NJ, NY,
PA, TX, VA.  I sent an email to Graymills to see what they recommend as a
substitute.  We will have to see if they come up with something, or if I
will have to start smuggling it in from Connecticut.