Re: agitene

To: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: agitene
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:29:36 -0400
Well, I got no reply so far to my email.  I decided to give Graymills a
call on their customer service line.  I got a guy who had no idea what I
was talking about.  He said he hasn't heard of any restriction, and he
would be glad to sell it to me right over the phone.  Of course, the stuff
is expensive enough, and considering the weight and surcharges, shipping
would be a fortune.  He gave me a phone number for their sales rep covering
NY, and he suggested I try to buy it from someone else.  I'm sure I will
manage to buy some somewhere for now.  As far as the long term prospects, I
can't seem to find anyone who knows what's going on.