Re: Which brings me to my next question...

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which brings me to my next question...
From: <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:42:19 -0500 (CDT)
I've heard that ALLDATA may be quite good for some vehicles. I was sorely
disappointed with what I got for my '94 Nissan Quest. For some areas of
the car, there was no information at all. Most of the TSBs were listed,
but as far as detailed information on the various systems, i.e. engine,
transmission, suspension, etc. there was precious little info, and
essentially none of the useful step-by-step procedure you get from, say, a
good Haynes manual (and note that some Haynes manuals are better than
others). I'd like to hear if anyone has had better luck with Alldata.
 - Lee