Which brings me to my next question...

To: Digest_Shop-Talk@Mail.Megageek.com
Subject: Which brings me to my next question...
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:23:23 -0400
OK, now the code reader is bought and I'm in love with it.

I used to work for a ambulance company that did it's only mantaince.  They
used a program call "Alldata" for service manuals and preceedures.

They have a website, www.alldatadiy.com

You can buy the program for $25 for the first car adn $15 for each car
after that. (and an annual fee).

Anyone have any feedback on this or any similar systems?  I was going to
wait until I needed it, then buy it (you can do it all on-line so I don't
need to start the annual fee now.)

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.