Follow up on AllDataDIY.com

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow up on AllDataDIY.com
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:39:21 -0400
Alright, last night, my SO's brother needed to replace tranny filter on his
97 Ford Ranger.

Well, I thought it would be a geat test run for the alldatadiy.com website.

So, in about 5 mins, I purchased the rights to his vehicle's data.

Very comprehesive.  Torque specs in metric and standard.  Easy to find what
you are looking for.

I'm not sure if all vehicles are this good.  (BTW, if anyone has a 97 Ford
Ranger 2WD 4cyl, I have access!)

I'm already putting together my "shop laptop".  But I'm looking on ebay for
a deal on a nice rugged tablet PC!!!

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.