Air Compressors

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Air Compressors
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:08:25 -0400
Hey Y'all...

A friend and I are looking at buying air compressors from this IMC /
ABAC place:

http://amimc.agarin.com/ProductDetails.aspx?xpid=24677&xcid=290

They sell compressors and equipment under a bunch of different
brands, none of which I've head of.  This model is actually a
"scratch & dent" special, but they're supposed to be mechanically
solid.  The place is only a couple hours away, so we're planning on
driving over, just to make sure the S&D special is within reason.

Anyone have info / experience / opinions on this company / brand?

   -Thanks,  Wayne  [& Kevin]