Snow Plows

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Snow Plows
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:07:35 -0400
Ok, here is a question I don't think I've ever seen here.

What is the story with Plows?  I have a 2001 Ford Explorer that I would
like to put a plow on for my personal use (I have a long driveway and I
plow for my apartments)

I'm not looking for to make money plowing.

Does anyone know if I can mount one on this truck.  (I heard it's not heavy
enough for one)

I don't want to get a separate truck for plowing only either.  And I'm only
using the unimog if the snow is over 3'!  8>)

Also, anyone have a good source for cheaper prices?  Ebay seems to be shady
on what you get and such.

Thanks.

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.