Re: misbehaving Starrett digital caliper

To: "Richard P. Welty" <rwelty@suespammers.org>
Subject: Re: misbehaving Starrett digital caliper
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:05:20 -0600
Hi Richard,

Try removing the battery for a bit & reinstalling. Or, just replace the
battery. If that doesn't work, there are many repair places. This is the
first one that I found.
http://www.msi-viking.com/

There are sometimes instructions that tell how to reset the electronics.

If it were a cheaper model, I would consider just replacing it.

Dave Russell