Re: New use for old table saw?

To: Bob Dicke <rtdengr@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: New use for old table saw?
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:44:34 -0600

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Oops, I forgot to let you know that the article to build the bench is
called the "Ultimate Tool Stand", Pages 48-55.

I used different levelers that work better (and faster), but they still
need some more work to get them to really hold the bench stable.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --