Re: Battery storage

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery storage
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:05:33 -0500
Steven Trovato wrote:
> Yes!  And this is the point where you're supposed to tell us all about
> the clever thing you built.  And then we ask if you have any plans or
> pictures.  Then, before you know it, you're famous and people around the
> world are building "Rush Battery Storage Units", each customized in a
> ruggedly individual fashion.  Or not.  But it could happen.

My solution was made of plywood and hardboard and ended up configured
pretty much like this,
<http://www.improvementscatalog.com/HanoverAssets/Improvements/large_images/208295zz.jpg>

without the lid.
I've got a floating piece of hardboard in each compartment to divide new
batteries from used. Plus, I put a finger groove in the front and back
of each compartment so I could scoop out the first battery of a new row.

Sorry, I'm too lazy to make plans for something this simple. Now, you
should see my plans in solid modeling CAD for my garage workbench . . .

Jon