RE: Battery storage

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Battery storage
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 22:26:56 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Randall wrote:
>> There's no need to rag on Mark Bradakis about his mailing-list software -
>> remember this is HIS football and he lets us play with it every day.
>
> Thank you, Karl !
>
> And all of you who think you could do it better, feel free to run off and
> build your own.  Add all the bling you want, make it sing and dance.  Then
> still be doing it 16 years later, still for free, and maybe we can talk
> about how you're doing a better job than MJB.
>
> But I doubt it.

I think there's a pretty big difference between "ragging on Mark B." and
pointing out that other mailing lists seem to be able to handle "reply to
list".

I've been on a few Mark B. lists over the years.  I greatly appreciate the
effort, time, etc.  I think I've donated to Fat Chance in the past (but
honestly, there are enough of these types of efforts that I'm not
particularly sure.  I've donated to some though!  :-).  I probably
should donate more.

That doesn't mean that I won't express an _opinion_ every now and then
that disagrees with Mark B., all the while continuing to appreciate his
efforts.

FWIW.

Mark