RE: satellite receivers and VCRs

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: satellite receivers and VCRs
From: "PJ McGarvey" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:55:24 -0500
My DirecTivo has a coax out that I actually use to send a signal to a TV
upstairs so I can watch live or recorded shows in another room... it's there
to send a signal to the TV if you only have coax inputs on your TV (I used
Svid and RCA connects) but it should also work with a VCR just fine, using
the VCR as a pass-through, and still be able to record.

PJ