Re: satellite receivers and VCRs

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Subject: Re: satellite receivers and VCRs
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:03:36 -0500
John, a while back I was talking about putting the tivo programs on the web
so anyone that wanted them could d/l them.

I've completed this, but it's quite a pain to hack to make this happen.

As for Dish Network, I'm not sure of the setup. But if you are sending a
signal to a vcr and it's not coping it correctly, that is a anti-coping
problem technic used.  If you are having a problem getting to send a signal
to a vcr, that is a wiring issue.

What is it that you can't do?

Inch
http://megageek.com

 "Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.