Re: Shop heater

To: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Shop heater
From: wmc_st@xxiii.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:48:04 -0500
At 10:07 AM 12/12/2005, Pat Horne wrote:
>We run out of a 250 gal. tank and require about 3 fill ups a year.
>If you can run for longer than several months on the house tank you
>shouldn't have a problem getting at least a month of usage with both
>the house and shop running.

Pat - just curious - do you know what the going rate for propane is
there?  I got in a big bitch-fit with my propane vendor last
week.  The s**t is more expensive than electricity here (NC).  I'm
putting in an electric water heater, and telling them to come pick up
their !@#$ overpriced tank.

    -Wayne