Re: Pressure Washer

To: "shop-talk list" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure Washer
From: wmc_st@xxiii.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:39:26 -0500
At 03:11 PM 2/14/2006, you wrote:
>I have an Craftsman 5 hp Gas Pressure Washer that doesn't  wash with
>pressure anymore

Just as another option.... any tool rental place will have them
available.  Think I paid $50 for one for the weekend, a couple years ago.

Of course, that's a decent chunk of change towards buying one.  I
ended up getting an "Excell" brand one from Home Despot.  5HP Honduh
engine.  Great deal for ~$390.  It's rated 2600psi;  haven't used
enough of them to compare, but it's a hell of a lot more pressure
than the car wash wands have.

    -Wayne