Re: Sears powder coat?

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sears powder coat?
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:54:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net> wrote:

> So I need some new jeans, and stop at the Sears by
> my house to look.  Geez,
> the ones with the ragged edges and holes that look
> like the ones I want to
> replace are more expensive than the new looking
> jeans.  Heavens.

Go to an upscale mall, and you can see really terribly
ripped-up jeans for 2-300 dollars!

I had a pile of about 6 worn-out Wrangler jeans, which
cost me maybe $15 each at Target.  I was thinking of
going to the upscale mall, and when nobody was
looking,
sticking them in the front window of Abercrombie's or
J. Crew store and waiting to see how quickly people
tried to buy them.

Doug Braun