Re: Crazy electrical question

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crazy electrical question
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:00:16 -0500
Ed,

it's not a matter of watts or for that matter volts...  it's frequency.
Electric clocks get their time keeping ability from the 60 cycle frequency
of the A.C. supplied to the house.

I've never seen a situation where one outlet in the house  could have a
different frequency than the the rest of the house when they were all fed by
the same circuitry...

I'll be interested in the answer also...  could be something to do with your
moon phase or possibly a gravitational shift in the continuim  or something
:-)

john