RE: Ball Bearing cage

To: "'Bob Nogueira'" <nogera@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: Ball Bearing cage
From: "Michael Lowe" <mlowe@itrade-sa.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 14:34:39 -0700
Greetings Bob,

I think using more bearings may run you into difficulties that would lead to
real early failure, with the balls striking each other and some binding with
no reliable spacing.

http://www.pressure-washer-parts.com   and  http://www.PressureParts.com

have both been very useful in finding all the parts for the 3 Karcher
pressure washers I have maintained over the past few years. Mine and the two
units with in-laws have been very good and useful tools.

Later,
Michael Lowe
Black Forest, CO

I hope this did not double post with the earlier draft I started, if so, I
am sorry.