RE: Waste Oil Container

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Waste Oil Container
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:52:29 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, Steven Trovato wrote:
> I have the same problem, and the same answer as Randall.  I save it
> for the hazardous waste cleanup days the county has a couple of times
> each year.  I'd rather be able to dispose of it on MY schedule, but
> until I find a better way, this is it.

   Found out where they take the material from cleanup days.  You can
probably take it there yourself.  In my county ( DuPage Illinois ), they
run cleanup days throughout the summer... but the HHW recycling center
itself is open for drop-off every weekend all year long.  It's a
drive-through, you pull up, tell what you've got, and show 'em your
driver's license, and then guys in rubber suits take it out of your
trunk/bed.

--
 David Hillman
 #26 B1