RE: New theory of mine (humor, hoping to start a fun thread)

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New theory of mine (humor, hoping to start a fun thread)
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:12:29 -0500
So, is it "oil galley" or "oil gallery"?  I've seen it used both ways in
magazines, books, websites...

I guess the Louvre might also be an "oil gallery"

PJ

> >OK, I have new theory that I'm curious if I'm right about.> >> >The theory
is based on the fact that you can tell a "self-taught" mechanic> >from one
that learned from working with others.> >> >Here is the way to tell the
difference, if the person knows the right names> >for tools and parts, he
learned from someone else. The guy that learned on> >his own (and without
manuals and such) has made up names for parts and> >tools.
Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by
Pandora.
http://radio.msn.com