Parts Stores

Subject: Parts Stores
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 19:43:03 -0500
I have no idea what some guys think a parts store can afford to pay these
young kids, just a shade above minimum I would imagine, please also understand
that behind a counter trying to be helpful is a lot to put up with 6 days a
week, do they TRY, yes they do, I can remember when we only had TRF going back
a few years ago, be thankful you had them then and now, even the new car
dealerships do not carry most of the parts you are referring too on this
subject,  complain about poor service but surely be thankful we can still
order parts for our cars. Let me tell you about a doctors visit I recently
went through, naw, he only has 16 years of training, what should I expect from
a doctor anyway.  "FT"