Re: Parts Stores

Subject: Re: Parts Stores
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 23:01:36 -0500
I think I was one of those kids in nineteen seventy something.  I
remember working in a department store auto department.  Somebody
asked for water pump lubricant.  I told him we don't have it.  He
came back with an I'm-smarter-than-you grin and a can of stuff in his
hand.  It said, in decreasing type size, cooling system anti-rust &
sealer & water pump lubricant.  I guess I never read the label that
far.  If he asked for the cooling system sealer, I'd have sent him
right to it.  And yes, I was making minimum wage at the time.