Re: An off-topic question....

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: An off-topic question....
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:41:27 -0700
Hi Jim,

You get the data in bits & pieces until it is fully down loaded to
your computer. If you are viewing the video while it is down loading,
it may start - stop - restart - stop etc in the middle, until fully
down loaded.

Once it is fully down loaded to your computer, you can restart the
video from the beginning & view the whole thing without interruptions
or missing data, since the data is now all on your computer.

Dave Russell