Re: garage door opener advice

To: Steve Shipley <shiples@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: garage door opener advice
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@ipns.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 07:11:10 -0800
One more thing to note, my openers have the receiver separate from
the opener, so perhaps that helps isolate the vibrations?

Also,  I couldn't get more that a month out of incandescent bulbs.
About a year ago I installed some extra CF bulbs I had on a whim, and
they have been working ever since.

-Darrell