RE: Home a/c question

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Home a/c question
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 19:45:29 -0500
Follow Randall's advice and clean out the condensate drain.  On my last
furnace the moldy stuff plugged the drain right at the condensate pan (under
the evaporator coils) twice in a four year period.  Each time, the water
overflowed into the furnace and caused many things to rust.

Come to think of it, it's about time to check the drain on my new furnace so
the same thing doesn't happen to it.

Mike Frerichs