Re: [Shop-talk] tool chest recommendations?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] tool chest recommendations?
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:51:05 -0400
Mark,

I have a large industrial set of drawers that I bought at a warehouse
auction. Actually, I bought a set of them but will only need one. I don't
have exact measurement right now, but if you are interested, I can send
pictures and accurate dimensions. It is about 5' tall by 2' deep by 40-48"
wide. You can load the drawers up with lots of very heavy stuff and they
still slide easily. I don't know how much it weighs, but it is very heavy.
Probably not worthwhile if it had to be shipped but if you're in the western
CT area, you could pick it up. I'd like to get $400 for it. Let me know if
you would like more details.

Charley