Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump

To: Jack Brooks <jibjib@att.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dishwasher - leaky pump
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:25:37 -0700 (PDT)
Junk it!  It's old.

Do NOT buy a GE.  We had one, and it was very annoying
to use:

The wheels would always fall off the lower rack, even
after I got new ones.  The internal electronics would
get locked up every now and then, forcing me to reboot
it by going down to the basement and cycling the power
to it.

And finally, a few weeks ago, teh float valve or
whatever controls the filling stopped working and it
tried to fill for several hours, sending many gallons
of water down into our basement.

Doug