Re: [Shop-talk] Socket organizers again

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Socket organizers again
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:00:35 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Cool!  Thanks for the info.

The Homier ones came up at $0.99 each, but it sorta indicated that they
came in a set of three... I ordered 10, just because it was worth a little
bit more if it really was per single or whatever (though I dunno how
they'd get the size?)

Anyway, total was only a bit under $20, so that certainly saves me a ton
of money over the price at the local tool place (which was $10 per rail).

Thanks!

Mark