Re: [Shop-talk] Exciting hi-tech home shop accecssory!

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Exciting hi-tech home shop accecssory!
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:56:59 -0400
I always wonder with the Rumba (and now dirt dog), where does it hold the
dirt?  Am I to believe that that little robot can hold the same dirt that
my vacuum cleaner can?  (and I fill a vaccuum cleaner often.)  8>)

Again, my answer is "Jane"  Live in housekeeper!  8>)

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos