Re: [Shop-talk] Re laser range finder

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Re laser range finder
From: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:48:06 -0700
Hmm, the CRC book has all sorts of useful information.  I suspect that
most of the people here at work have never seen it either.  They would
just "google" the answer.  I had to explain what a slide rule was used
for last time someone saw it in my desk drawer... I said think of it as
an old calculator :)

Stuart (I can't be that old) Galt.