Re: [Shop-talk] A life changing experiance

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] A life changing experiance
From: LSAPEX@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:10:30 EDT
Lucky bastard. :)

Last night, I was asked to teach a class at a college that was  near my
house, but in a direction from it I don't normally  go.

After the class, I was driving back home and I noticed a  "Tractor Supply
Store" on the road.  I saw an "open" sign and I  decided to check it out.

I walked in the store, and I realized, I  was home!  This store was AWESOME.
As I walked up and down the  isles, my heart was racing.  At more than one
instance, a tear  came to my eye!

It was like a Home Depot, without all the "girly"  stuff!  Oh, the prices
are matched to most catalog  companies!

I don't know if you have ever been moved like this in  a tool store, but if
you've been on this list for any time, I bet you  have!

The best part, it's closer to my house then any big box  store!

Moose

Les
apexautoeng.com