Re: [Shop-talk] A life changing experiance

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] A life changing experiance
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:57:31 -0700
Here's another "find" that we made.
While in British Columbia last year I was told about
a catalog company that may be of interest to me.  They also
had a company store (real brick and mortar!) in Vancouver.
We happened to drive by it and we stopped so that I could
run in for a few minutes to take a look around.  Surprisingly
my wife decided to also come in with me!  We left a couple
of hours later, weighed down with lots of stuff to declare at
the border crossing the next day!  Many of the goodies were
purchased by my wife.  They have a broad range of items:
woodworking, gardening, hardware and gifts.  Being Canadian
based, they have a different and overall better quality of
suppliers (I believe) than what we see commonly here in
the states.  They do have a US version and ship from south
of the border for us here in the states.
Try it, you may like it!
www.leevalley.com

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA