Re: [Shop-talk] Geothermal (was:Re: garage heating,

To: "Jim Franklin" <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Geothermal (was:Re: garage heating,
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:16:52 -0500
*I've been hoping we'd swerve onto this subject . . I'm sure we'll be
looking at ALL it's issues, power-to-pump water vs a small heat pump, etc.
I missed the most beautiful opportunity once when the city had a 10" water
line open across my property . . if I had thought about it at the time, they
MIGHT have let me bury a few lengths of copper in the trench with the line
and my H & A cost would have been halved or something . .  *
*Tony  *