Re: [Shop-talk] WOW,

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, Shop-Talk List
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] WOW,
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
The model I have has in interesting property:  It is
actually on all the time.  The "power" switch just
blanks the display.  If you turn it off, adjust it to
a new setting, and turn it on again, the display reads
the correct value.

The battery only lasts about 8 months, but you can get
a card of about 10 of those little batteries for a
dollar at a dollar store.  (Beats paying $2 each!)

Doug