[Shop-talk] Electrostatic filters?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Electrostatic filters?
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:52:24 -0800
Now that the heating season is starting up I'm thinking about an
electrostatic filter for the furnace.  Any info?  It would be going into a
conventional forced air propane furnace system, no A/C, one story house
with the ducts in the floor and the return in the attic.  Furnace is in the
garage.  The house is about 2500 sq ft, and we also use a wood stove for
supplemental heat when it's in the 30s or lower outside. Two big indoor
dogs, no kids, no huge allergy issues, just looking for something that will
keep the place cleaner.

Thanks

Dave C
Suburban Machias, WA