Re: [Shop-talk] Rebuild a hand drill?

To: "Mark Sansouci" <msansouc@rochester.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Rebuild a hand drill?
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:18:51 -0500
You may find that dis-assembly and a good internal
cleaning/lubrication is all it needs.

If it does need new brushes, bring the remnants to an electric motor
rebuilder (look for an old shop on the other side of the tracks...).
Shouldn't be hard to find/make a set of brushes.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell