Re: [Shop-talk] Was Cordless Drill Batteries, now "cute" names

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Was Cordless Drill Batteries, now "cute" names
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 03:51:01 -0800 (PST)
I'll add...

Comp Useless   (if you haven't already heard, going out of business after
the holidays)

LinkSh*t   (after my experience with their useless first level techs. Told me
recently IFITL wasn't compatible with their routers because it was new
technology! Most amusing was their explanation of IFITL. I lost my patience
after the fifth useless tech, as they kept feeding me a line of BS and
kept telling me to reboot the modem. They couldn't figure out why I didn't have
a modem. I knew there was a hardware issue with the router and was checking
if it was still under warranty.  It was and it was replaced.)

Horrible freight.  (hand tools that broke on the first use without any abuse.
I still haven't replaced them since their 'lifetime' warranty is useless if you
don't have a receipt.)  :rolleyes:

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com