Re: [Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:10:10 -0500
I will also recommend the WRT54g, but I don't run the Linksys firmware, 3rd
party DD-WRT firmware for me.   He's my firewall and is pretty stable.  Nice
thing is you an boost the signal range (if you dare) as well as many other
cool things.

Also have a DLink Di-624 which I would not recommend (came with my Verizon DSL
a few years ago).  And a Belkin 54g with stock firmware (also upgradable with
DD-WRT firmware) that works well.

PJ