Re: [Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] OT: Wireless router (again)?
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:12:29 -0800 (PST)
Another source for info on the alternate firmware, (in
addition to the ones already mentioned,)
linksysinfo.org.

Some of the threads have some neat instructions on how
to take the routers apart. I've been wanting to add a
fan to mine because it runs fairly warm. It's somewhere
on the bottom of the to-do list. ;)

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com

--- Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com> wrote:

(snip)
> Boost the signal range... Really?
>
> I've got a wrt54g and the location its in doesn't cover the whole house
> very well.  I've heard about the different firmware's available, but never
> heard that you could boost the signal with them...
>
> Can you tell me/us some more info on where to find the firewall firmware?

(snip)