[Shop-talk] MORE BRIGGS/STRATTON

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] MORE BRIGGS/STRATTON
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:00:49 -0500
Had a little (very little) time to play with my B&S intertec engine this
weekend...

changed to a new plug... no go
removed carb and cleaned... no go
changed fuel filter and assure gas flow   no go
inserted spark checker in place of plug.. no spark
checked (and bypassed) kill switch (which checked good)  no go
my arm is tired

so now I'm assuming a ignition module problem,...  right ??
is there any reason to pull flywheel and look at the trigger... ??

can you check it remotely (without pulling the recoil and flywheel ??

ignition modules ???
who know what about them ??  can you trouble shoot them
or is it just remove/replace ???

thanks
John

If you are young, and not liberal, then you don't have a heart. If you are
old, and not conservative, then you don't have a brain." Winston Churchill