Re: [Shop-talk] MORE BRIGGS/STRATTON

To: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] MORE BRIGGS/STRATTON
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 06:48:32 -0500
Hi Pete.

Yes it's an INTEK Pro 206   family 4BSXS2051HF 275821  (that's all the
numbers I could find)
single cylinder 6.5 h.p.  horizontal shaft.

The kill switch was taken out of the circuit so there was no ground fault in
the ignition system
There is oil in the case so I don't think it's not the oil level sensor
grounding it either.

john