Re: [Shop-talk] sheared bolts...I hate 'em

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@cablespeed.com>, 'Traci Pearson'
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] sheared bolts...I hate 'em
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:16:05 -0700 (PDT)
I bought one of those mini oxy-acetylene sets a couple
of years ago.  I've never actually welded anything
with it, but it has worked wonders at removing frozen
bolts and screws.

I was able to remove 23 of 24 screws holding the door
hinges to the body of my '31 Ford.  If you have ever
tried to remove those hinge mounting screws from old
cars, you will understand my happiness.

Doug

 C) Is