Re: [Shop-talk] painting with hvlp ??

To: "Doug Braun" <doug@dougbraun.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] painting with hvlp ??
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 14:50:48 -0500
I'm not smart enough to answer your question... I really can't see investing
4-600 bucks on a 'turbine system' for only one vehicle but I think I want a
better than |H.F. outcome ... I think.  H.F.gun might work fine for the
primer and a better gun for the finish coat...

I'm using Sherwin Williams Fleet Sunfire finishes...   first pass will be
urethane primer... followed at some time by a finish coat in the same
line...   don't even know if I need separate gun for primer and finish
coats... might warrant a call to SW

john