Re: [Shop-talk] painting with hvlp ??

To: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>, john niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] painting with hvlp ??
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 16:02:54 -0400
I am not an expert either, but I think you are wrong in thinking that
the only "real" HVLP setups have a special electric powered air
source.  I think that there are many HVLP guns in all price ranges
that run from a compressor.  Of course the compressor must be big
enough to meet the demands specified by the gun manufacturer.  Take a
look at the offerings at www.eastwood.com, and you'll see both types.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net