Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets

To: "Wayne" <cornerexit@gmail.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets
From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:56:41 -0700
Dear Wayne,

SK has this ratchet and I have been using mine for 40 years. It is the
single most used tool in my garage -- it is their roto-ratchet:

http://www.mytoolstore.com/sk/sk03051.html

scroll down a few pages to see:

SK 3/8 inch Drive Professional Roto Ratchet
best damn tool on the face of the planet.

best,

shook
'72 BSA B50SS
'74 Triumph TR6