[Shop-talk] kids tool bench

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] kids tool bench
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:52:24 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Can anyone recommend a fun kids tool bench / kids tools?

My son is 1.5 years old, and likes to imitate dad by turning his truck on
its side and poking the wheel with a stick while he makes "wrrrrrr" noises
(he saw me using some air tools to pull a wheel... :-)

Anyway, I don't want to give him a chainsaw or whatever, but I would like
to give him some tools / a tool bench he can have fun with.

Ideally the tools wouldn't be easy to swallow, and would be dull enough
that he'd have to work hard to cause destruction to himself, us, or the
house.

Pointers?

Mark