Re: [Shop-talk] Quick question on garage floors and garage lifts

To: Karl Vacek <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quick question on garage floors and garage lifts
From: Pat <Pat@HorneSystemsTx.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:43:44 -0500
Ah, yes, the 029! We had two of them at the University of Texas
Department of Chemical Engineering where I was the electronics tech from
1971 through 1979. At least once a week someone would come into my shop
and say that the programming drum wasn't working correctly. Most of the
time a previous user would remove the drum without retracting the star
wheel arm, causing the star wheels to pop out and fall into the guts of
the machine. I'd spend hours finding all of them. I still have a couple
new, still in the box programming drums here somewhere, as well as my
trusty card saw!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Karl Vacek:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems (512) 797-7501
5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644-4443